One of my expat friends told me a while back that moving to a different country is all about documentation. I found this to be 100% true when I moved to Australia. There is literally a pile of documents that you need to prepare and submit to immigration authorities to strengthen your case.
Some of these documents are easy to gather such as your educational certificates. However not all are so easy to prepare.
Often I saw people struggle to find proper template for the documents such as statutory declaration, roles and responsibilities letter, spouse functional English letter and so on.
This page is my effort to provide samples for these commonly requested documents. All the documents provided here are freely downloadable templates and you can modify them to suit your needs. I will continue to update this page to add more document templates. In the meanwhile, if you need a document format but can’t find it here, you can request it via contact form.
These are the template which you can use and modify to suit your case.
- Statutory Declaration PDF
- Roles and Responsibility Letter/ Reference Letter/ Experience Letter PDF
- Spouse Functional English Letter PDF
These specimens can give you some idea as to how some of the important documents at each stage of PR process look like. They are not to be copied or reused but provided to assess and compare against your own documents in case of confusion.
- ACS Assessment Letter (Skills Assessment) PDF
- IELTS Score Report/Test Report Form PDF
- Expression Of Interest (EOI) PDF
- EOI Suspended Letter PDF
- Invitation To Apply/SkillSelect Invitation Letter PDF
- eMedical Referral Letter PDF
- Indian PCC Letter PDF
- Indian PCC Stamp On Passport PDF
- Visa Grant Letter PDF
Anything and everything else. Obviously.