Last updated on December 16th, 2020
In this article, I will share my experience of appearing for the Australian citizenship interview and test. I will share the documents that you need to carry as well as how to prepare for interview questions. Let’s start.
What Are The Documents To Carry For The Test?
The citizenship test appointment email I received clearly mentioned all the documents I should bring. Here is the official list of documents requested:
- at least three documents that collectively show your photograph, signature, current residential address, date of birth, birth name and gender
- Proof of name change, if applicable
- any other identity documents issued by another government that you consider will assist in verifying your identity
- evidence of when you first arrived in Australia and your present country of citizenship
- the documents that were submitted with your application
- documents for any children under 16 years of age included in your application
- official translation to accompany any documents which are not in English
- any other documents that we have requested you to provide.